What is Francesco Totti’s net worth today?
|Net Worth||$33 Million|
|Born||September 27, 1976|
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Source Of Wealth||Professional Football Player|
Franscesco Totti also nicknamed “ฟรานเชสโก ต๊อตติ, Kaptan, Küçük Prens, Bimbo d’oro, Тотти, Франческо,” (In Italian) is a retired professional football star.
He played for Roma and was always serving the role of an attacking midfielder or supporting striker.
Aside being one of the finest footballer from Italy, the attacker is the second all round goal scorer in the history of Serie A football with 244 goals in 596 (third highest) appearances.
Francesco Totti Personal Life
Totti was born in Rome, Italy on the 27th day of September, 1976; to Lorenzo and Fiorella Totti.
The Italian grew up to love football and at an early age, he started playing street soccer.
Meanwhile, his mother was always supportive of his ambition and passion for the game.
When he clocked 8 years, young Totti joined the youth ranks of Fortitude football club.
The attacking playmaker further improved and moved into Roma’s youth team in 1989 – receiving interests from a number of Italian clubs due to his exceptional soccer talent.
However, the forwarder remained steadfast in Roma and was handsomely rewarded with a first senior appearance on 28th March, 1993, when he was just 16.
The attacking soccer player pounced on that opportunity and became a regular starter for the Serie A football club.
Further more, the iconic former Roma star man got married to Ilary Blasi, a TV show host; on 19th June, 2005.
The union is blessed with a son – Christian and a daughter – Chanel.
Francesco Totti began his youthful football in 1984; when he played for the youthful division of Fortitude football club.
He impressed and further moved on to signed for Smit Trastevere between 1984-86.
After garnering a host of goals and assists to his name, the soccer player thereafter left for Lodigiani where he was on top of his game.
Apparently, Roma landed him in 1982, where he made his first appearance on 1992 and remained with the Italian side for his whole career – moving ahead to became one of the most iconic player in the club’s history.
In summary, the attacking playmaker Totti has made a grand total of 693 appearance for Roma, scoring 287 goals in the process.
Also, on the Internationally level, the talented soccer star played for his national side between 1998-2006 where he scored nine (9) goals in 58 matches.
Francesco Totti’s 2021 Net Worth is around $33 Million.
This includes all (his) endorsement deals, assets, real estates and investments.
Francesco Totti Honours and Awards
- Serie A Young Footballer of the Year: 1999
- UEFA Euro 2000 Final: Man of the Year
- UEFA Euro 2000: Team of the Tournament
- Seria A Italian Footballer of the Year: 2000, 2001, 2003, 2004, 2007
- ESM Team of the Year: 2000–01, 2003–04, 2006–07
- Serie A Goal of the Year: 2005, 2006
- 2006 FIFA World Cup All-Star Team
- 2006 FIFA World Cup: Assist Leader
- Serie A Top Scorer: 2006–07, 2013–14
- European Golden Shoe: 2006–07
- Oscar AIC-Serie A Top Scorer: 2007
- Golden Foot: 2010
- UEFA European Under-21 Championship All-time XI: 2015
- Roma Hall of Fame: Class of 2017
- UEFA President’s Award: 2017
- Laureus Academy World Sports Exceptional Achievement Award: 2018
- Italian Football Hall of Fame: 2018
Francesco Totti Career Statistics
- 1992–2017 – AS Roma: 619 appearance, 250 goals
- 1992: Italy U15 – 6 appearance, 3 goals
- 1991–1992: Italy U16 – 13 appearance, 2 goals
- 1993–1995: Italy U18 – 14 appearance, 7 goals
- 1995–1997: Italy U21 – 8 appearance, 4 goals
- 1997 – Italy U23: 4 appearance, 2 goals
- 1998–2006 – Italian National team: 58 appearance, 9 goals
Francesco Totti is one of the leading soccer talents in the world.
This fine footballer has made history with Roma – becoming the club’s top scorer and (arguably) most iconic attacker.
What are your opinions on his football legacies?
- The 30 Richest Models in the World (2021)
- The 25 Greatest White Rappers in the World (2021)
- Eminem Net Worth
- Rupert Murdoch Net Worth
- JAMB 2021/2022 Registration Form: Starting & Closing Date (Guidelines)
- The 10 Best Investment Apps for Kids
- Winona Ryder Net Worth
- Tom Cruise Net Worth & Biography
- Tom Hanks Net Worth & Biography
- Neymar Net worth and Biography (2021)