What is Faiq Bolkiah net worth today?
|Born||May 9, 1998|
|Country Of Origin||Brunei|
|Source Of Wealth||Professional football player|
Faiq Bolkiah: Net worth and Biography – Introduction
Faiq Bolkiah is a professional Bruneian football player who currently plays for the English Premier League club – Leicester City.
He was born on May 9, 1998 and his father,
Jefri Bolkiah; is the prince of Brunie.
The attacking playmaker is a member of one of the most wealthiest royal families in the world.
Also, he is a nephew to the current Sultan of Brunie – Hassanal Bolkiah.
Faiq Bolkiah was born and brought up in LA (Los Angeles), California, in the United States.
More so, he grew up with his (three other) siblings – Prince Abdul Hakeem, Princess Hamidah and Prince Bahar.
He schooled at Bradfield College – Great Britain.
Currently, he holds a dual citizenship – which is that of American (where he was born and raised) and Bruneian (where his roots comes from).
Faiq Bolkiah: Net worth and Biography – Professional Career
He is an attacking midfield who trades for the English European football elite – Leicester City.
Moreover, the Asian can also be effective in the role of a winger – a position he is fancied with both for His Club – Leicester City and the Brunei national team.
Besides, he is the captain of his country’s national team.
Also, despite being scouted by United States’ youth teams, he choose to represent Brunei in 2015 Southeast Asian Games at the U19 and U23 categories.
Faiq Bolkiah earns around $ 1000 every week.
Meanwhile, according to his Instagram biography; he is sponsored by Naik.
Nevertheless, Faiq-Bolkiah has an estimated Net worth of about $20 billion USD.
Faiq Bolkiah: Net worth and Biography – Career Path
At the youth level, he began his football career with A.F.C. Newbury in 2009.
Then, the soccer player later traded for Southampton between 2009 – 2013 before joining Arsenal, where he played between 2013-2014.
Afterwards, he moved to (the Stamford bridge) Chelsea; between 2014-2015 before joining Leicester City in 2016 where he finally began his senior Career football.
Similarly, he has played for Brunei National team at the U19 level in 2013 and U21 and U23 categories in 2015.
Facts about Faiq Bolkiah
- Just like many other footballers, the attacking playmaker has a Tiger (Big Cat) as his pet.
- He has No tattoos on his body and seems to be satisfied with his general body structure.
- The midfielder is a Sunni Muslim – a religion which accounts for 67% of Brunei’s total population.
- As at the time of this writing, he has no permeant girlfriend and efforts to attribute one to him has proven abortive as he is always posting with quite a number of girls on his social media handle.
- Asides football, Basketball is his second most beloved sport. He even has a personal (basketball) court.
Faiq Bolkiah: Net worth and Biography – Conclusion
Faiq Bolkiah is an upcoming football star who have played with a good number of top teams – Chelsea, Arsenal, Southampton; albeit at the youth level.
His works and commitment to the game stands him out.
Aside having a good mental and technical balance in the game; Faiq Bolkiah is among one of the most industrious players in the field.
Compared to his family wealth; his football Net worth is just an icing on the cake.
- The 30 Richest Models in the World (2021)
- The 25 Greatest White Rappers in the World (2021)
- Eminem Net Worth
- Rupert Murdoch Net Worth
- JAMB 2021/2022 Registration Form: Starting & Closing Date (Guidelines)
- The 10 Best Investment Apps for Kids
- Winona Ryder Net Worth
- Tom Cruise Net Worth & Biography
- Tom Hanks Net Worth & Biography
- Neymar Net worth and Biography (2021)