Psychology books are getting more and more popular as each day passes by.
However, in this Post, we will be looking at the best ones written by renounced authors.
As it has always been, mankind search for a better life has significantly increased over the years and one of such answers lies in psychology.
The brain and mind are very important as far as personal character and development is concerned.
So, to know how the brain really works or how to develop a great personality, these books will be of utmost importance.
The Top 20 Best Psychology Books to Read in 2021 are:
20. Nudge by Richard H. Thaler & Cass R. Sunstein
Buy the book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2lkgYZ5
Nudge is one of the best psychology books to read in 2021.
It deals with matters of decisions and sheds light on how they can Influence your general prosperity and happiness.
The book is simple, plain and straight forward.
Grab a copy and see for yourself!
19. The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman
The first 20 hours is another powerful physiology book to read in 2021.
Normally, learning and mastering the basics of any skills can take a long time but Kaufman has revealed that 20 hours can be enough for you to know the fundamentals.
The book may not help you to become a professional at that stated time however, it will reveal to you the secrets of understanding the backbone of any kind of skill.
18. What Every BODY is Saying by Joe Navarro
Buy the book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2kiqRXa
What Every BODY is an amazing Psychology book that deals intensively on the human behaviour.
It offers solution and help to readers who struggled to read people and their actions.
Joe Navarro has also revealed the reason why it is necessary to have an advantage on people irrespective of their character, personality or behaviour.
17. Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
Psycho Cybernetics is a powerful psychology book that is based on the achievement of goals and missions.
It puts the reader’s mind on the magnitude of the task ahead and also clearly points the outcome of each calculated actions within a set period of time.
This cuts across your every aspect of life and we wouldn’t want you to miss this!
16. Poor Charlie’s Almanack by Peter D. Kaufman
Buy the book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2kDTjUh
This book is one of the best psychology classics you’ll find in 2021.
It uses business and the act of garnering wealth to explain how better decisions and choices can shape life forever.
Although it’s more of business, the long read can help you become that better thinker in a simple, plain manner.
15. Unlimited Memory by Kevin Horsley
Unlimited memory is one of the amazing psychology books authored by one of the best brains in the world.
If you know the story of Kevin Horsley, you’ll understand what i am talking about!
This books teaches readers how to increase their mental capacity and knowledge.
It also shows one how to improve on work, ethic and success.
14. Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength by Roy Baumeister & John Tierney
Buy the book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2kipQ17
Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength is one of the best psychology books to read in 2021.
Human beings are physically composed of three distinctive parts; the mind, emotion and will.
The book tackles the will and what its power can offer.
It is a go-to guide as far as setting goals and achieving them is concerned.
Speaking of will…
13. The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins is one of the best psychology books to read in 2021.
This book centres on a Gene’s view and the effects of its evolution.
It is clearly written and distinctively brings insights on most biological misconceptions.
12. Evolutionary Psychology: The Science of the Mind by David Buss
Buy the book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2kJli7x
Evolutionary Psychology: The Science of the Mind by David Buss is a great psychology book to read in 2021.
Adapting the method of evolutionary psychology, David Buss has revealed the science of human behaviour.
It also deals with the working of the mind and uses empirical approach to ascertain some facts.
It is logical yet very powerful.
Why not try it out?
11. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
How to Win Friends & Influence People is one of the best psychology books in the world.
This book empowers reader with the power to make friends and influence them at the same time.
Dale Carnegie has really done a great job in giving in-depth details of how to go about winning people over.
Grab a copy!
10. The Paradox of Choice: Why More is Less by Barny Schwartz
Buy the book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2lg8CWm
The Paradox of Choice: Why More is Less is a powerful psychology book that underlines the importance of decision making.
This book venture into choice and the effects its carries either positively or negatively.
Coupled with the fact that people are making more decisions each passing day, this powerful guide will show readers the best way to make choices.
9. The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Heidt
The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Heidt is a highly recommended source of wisdom on living a happier life.
The widely acknowledged book parades in-depth knowledge on the science of psychological balance and the body’s well being.
Speaking of transforming lives…
8. Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More than IQ by Daniel Goleman
Buy the book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2jYVm8p
Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More than IQ is another powerful book on psychology.
The book explains to readers why being emotional intelligent is way much better than being brilliant.
People lay emphasis on the later, rather than the former however, this book is here to correct it!
7. Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
Stumbling on Happiness is a great psychology book in 2021.
Daniel Gilbert shows some insights on human’s ability to predict the future consciously or unconsciously.
In this piece, imaginations and prediction are the core issues brought to limelight.
6. Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
Buy the book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2lgpr3z
Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath & Dan Heath is one of the best Psychology book to read in 2021.
The books centre on man decisive mechanism in the brain: the emotional mind and the rational mind.
It underlines the influence possessed by this two factors when decisions are about to made and how to gain control of their drives.
You need to read this!
5. Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking is a powerful psychology book that deals on thinking.
Infact, the author; Malcolm Gladwell says that humans make decisions thinking that they thought about it without really thinking about it.
The books reveals what split seconds decision is about and how our brain are more aligned to it more than powerful conclusions.
If you want to improve your decision making skills, then this book is a perfect fit for you!
4. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini
Buy the book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2lka5GX
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion is another powerful psychology book to read in 2021.
Being persuasive is important to every body at all angles and spheres of life.
Getting people to do something for you is never an easy however, this books reveals the secrets behind the “yes” answer and the principle and vital procedures that will always give you the positive feedback.
3. Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
Predictably Irrational is a piece that centres on the hidden forces that shapes decision making.
Forces behind every decision are irrational and highly predictable.
This priceless piece gives you an advantage as it uncovers the mysteries and truths behind people’s decision and how to be on the benefitting platform irrespective of choices made.
2. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
Buy the book on Amazon – https://amzn.to/2lgiFe1
The Power of Habit is one of the best psychology books to read in 2021.
New habits are difficult to create while old habits die hard.
This guide is highly recommended for those that wants to life a better and fulfilling life through the adoptions of good habits.
The basic steps, decisions and approach towards getting the best habits is simplified in this text.
Just try it out!
1. Thinking Fast & Slow by Daniel Kahneman
Thinking, Fast And Slow is the best Psychology book to read in 2021.
The human mind is made up of two systems which are: the fast and emotional system, and the slow, logical system.
Daniel Kahneman has showed the relationship between the two and its effects to the general well being of the mind.
Here, your thought processes are explained and the power to control it is revealed.
That was all on the top 20 best psychology books to read in 2021.
Which is your best psychology book?
- Thinking Fast & Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Predictably Irrational by Dan Ariely
- Influence: How & Why People Agree to Things by Robert Cialdini
- Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking by Malcolm Gladwell
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change is Hard by Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Stumbling on Happiness by Daniel Gilbert
- Emotional Intelligence: Why It Can Matter More than IQ by Daniel Goleman
- The Happiness Hypothesis by Jonathan Heidt
- The Paradox of Choice: Why More is Less by Barny Schwartz
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Evolutionary Psychology: The Science of the Mind by David Buss
- The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
- Willpower: Rediscovering the Greatest Human Strength by Roy Baumeister & John Tierney
- Unlimited Memory by Kevin Horsley
- Poor Charlie’s Almanack by Kaufman
- Psycho Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
- What Everybody is Saying by Joe Navarro
- The First 20 Hours by Josh Kaufman
- Nudge by Richard H. Thaler & Cass R. Sunstein
- The 30 Richest Models in the World (2021)
- The 25 Greatest White Rappers in the World (2021)
- Eminem Net Worth
- Rupert Murdoch Net Worth
- JAMB 2021/2022 Registration Form: Starting & Closing Date (Guidelines)
- The 10 Best Investment Apps for Kids
- Winona Ryder Net Worth
- Tom Cruise Net Worth & Biography
- Tom Hanks Net Worth & Biography
- Neymar Net worth and Biography (2021)