What is Alexandre Pato’s net worth today?
|Net Worth||$145 million|
|Born||2nd Sept, 1989|
|Country Of Origin||Brazil|
|Source Of Wealth||Professional Football Player|
Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva commonly known as Alexandre Pato, is a retired Brazilian international footballer who is widely believed to be among the best Brazilian soccer stars.
He (initially) had a very promising start in his career but however, the attacker was plagued by series of daunting injuries – which prevented him to be as successful as his talent proved to be.
Nevertheless, the iconic football player still got the best laurels he could despite all the casualties.
Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva was born on 2nd, September 1989.
The attacker was married to Brazilian actress Sthefany Brito in 2009 whom he later divorced.
In 2010, the football star later moved on and had a brief relationship with Débora Lyra who won Miss Brazil 2010.
Relentlessly, in 2013, he mutated and dated Barbara Berlusconi who is the daughter of the director of A.C. Milan and club owner Silvio Berlusconi for a period of two years, six months.
In 2014, the attacker was rumored to be in a relationship with Almeda Abazi, Albanian actress and model.
However, he maintained a strong relationship with Brazilian model and actress, Fiorella Mattheis, from 2015 – 2017 before they official seperated and made the announcement through Twitter.
Currently, the Brazilian soccer player is married to Rebeca Abravanel, who is a television presenter.
Alexandre Pato Career
Alexandre Pato set his blueprint in football when he played a vital role in 2006 FIFA Club World for Brazil, a tournament which they eventually won.
The forwarder broke the (legendary Pele’s) record of being the youngest player to score in Club World Cup.
After garnering undisputable reputation in the competition, a host of clubs were clamouring to sign the talented Brazilian.
However, it was AC Milan that eventually signed him for a reported fee of €24 million.
The forwarder had an impressive spell with Milan – going ahead to be the first Brazilian to win the 2009 (Italian) Seria A best player of the season.
Also, he scored 51 goals in 117 match appearance for the Italian Club.
The attacking footballer also won the Seria A title with Milan in the 2010–11 season – scoring 14 goals in 25 games in the process.
Eventually, the Brazilian soccer player returned to Brazil in January 2013 – signing for Corinthians at a reported transfer fee of €15 million.
The forwarder won the Campeonato Paulista with the club before heading to São Paulo on a two-year loan spell.
The Brazilian later exploited Chelsea (on loan), Villarreal and Tianjin Tianhai before heading back to back to São Paulo in 2019.
He currently plays for the Chinese club, Tianjin Quanjian as a forwarder.
Honours and Awards
- FIFA Club World Cup – 2006
- Recopa Sudamericana – 2007
- Serie A – 2010–11
- Supercoppa Italiana: 2011
- Campeonato Paulista – 2013
- Recopa Sudamericana – 2013
- South American Youth Championship – 2007
- Olympic Bronze Medal – 2008
- FIFA Confederations Cup – 2009
- Olympic Silver Medal – 2012
- Brazilian U-20 Championships Top-Scorer – 2006
- Brazilian U-20 Championships Most Valuable Player – 2006
- Sendai Cup Top-Scorer – 2006
- Sendai Cup Most Valuable Player – 2006
- Serie A Player of the Month: January – 2009
- Golden Boy Award – 2009
- Serie A Young Footballer of the Year – 2009
- A.C. Milan Hall of Fame
Alexandre Pato: Net worth
The iconic Brazilian soccer star, Alexandre Pato has a net worth that is estimated to be around $145 million.
This includes all endorsements, deals and bonus.
Alexandre Pato International appearance and goal statistics
- 2006–2007: Internacional – 10 appearance, 6 goals
- 2007–2013: Milan – 117 appearance, 51 goals
- 2013–2016: Corinthians – 30 appearance, 9 goals
- 2014–2015: São Paulo (loan) – 59 appearance, 19 goals
- 2016: Chelsea (loan) 2 appearance, 1 goal
- 2016–2017: Villarreal 14 appearance, 2 goals
- 2017: Tianjin Tianhai 47 appearance, 30 goals
- 2007: Brazil U20 12 appearance, 8 goals
- 2008–2012: Brazil U23 9 appearance, 3 goals
- 2008–2013: Brazil 27 appearance, 10 goals
Pato is one of the most influential football players in the world.
The attacking footballer is one of the very best players in Brazil.
But his professional career was hampered by injuries which prevented him from fully utilizing his in-born football talents.
Taking everything into consideration, the Brazilian had quite a successful football career.
What do you think of him?
Let’s hear from you in the comments box.